RFL Holdings is the largest exporter, & supplier of Cumin Seeds from South Africa. We clean, process & sort under hygienic conditions as per European Union norms with highly advanced sorted machines. The oblong, brown-coloured cumin seed is one of the most popular spices in the world, thanks to its distinctive aroma, and warmly bitter flavour. Cumin seeds can be used raw, but is generally roasted to enhance the flavour and aroma. Cumin seeds are used as whole & in powder form as well. Cumin seed has become the majorly used spices in all Europe, Gulf countries, Malaysia & Africa. Cumin seed retains high aroma to food & also provide many nutrients to body.
Uses of Cumin Seeds:
- Cumin seeds are an excellent source of iron, a very good source of manganese, and a good source of calcium and magnesium
- Cumin seeds have traditionally been noted to be of benefit to the digestive system
- Scientific research is beginning to bear out cumin’s age-old reputation
- Cumin seeds may also have anti-carcinogenic properties
- Cumin’s unique flavour complexity has made it an integral spice in the cuisines of Mexico, India and the Middle East